On Monday (23 May) we headed back to Madrid where my friends had planned to stay for 3 nights. I was really sad that the tour had finished as we all had such a great time and they were such great people to be with. I then took a train to Seville getting backing at 7:30 p.m. in the evening where a friend was waiting to take me home. Having done three tours in the north of Spain over the last 8 months I am now keen to do more as I find it stimulating to do things that are different to my normal tours in the south of Spain.
- Iberian ham tour to the Jabugo area and Aracena
- Wine tasting at El Rinconcillo in Seville
- Wine tour to Ronda
- Excursion to the Sierra of Grazalema
- Wine tour to Jerez de la Frontera
- Wine tasting in Seville (II)
- Wine tour to Jerez and Sanlúcar and Iberian ham tour
- Iberian Ham Tours
- Visit to Sanlúcar de Barrameda
- Short programme on iberico ham.