On Friday (17th October), I took a group of 40 people on a tour to Jerez and Sanlúcar de Barrameda. I organised the tour for the Oxford and Cambridge Club of London and was the largest group I have been with for a few years. The day was a resounding success. We went on a walk around the old centre of Jerez before visiting a winery in the city. After touring the facilities and learning about how the different styles of sherry are made, everyone got to taste 8 different styles of sherry, along with a selection of cheese and charcuterie to help absorb the alcohol! We then set off to Sanlúcar de Barrameda for a fantastic seafood lunch accompanied by some great manzanilla and white wine.
- Iberian ham tour to the Jabugo area and Aracena
- Wine tasting at El Rinconcillo in Seville
- Wine tour to Ronda
- Excursion to the Sierra of Grazalema
- Wine tour to Jerez de la Frontera
- Wine tasting in Seville (II)
- Wine tour to Jerez and Sanlúcar and Iberian ham tour
- Iberian Ham Tours
- Visit to Sanlúcar de Barrameda
- Short programme on iberico ham.