Yesterday morning I was back at the olive oil mill I blogged about at the end of last week. It had been raining and was still drizzling when we got there. This meant, unfortunately, that they were not harvesting olives or processing them to make oil. I wanted to take some photos and short videos of the extraction process but am thinking that if the weather is fine tomorrow morning I will go back to the mill for this purpose.
- Iberian ham tour to the Jabugo area and Aracena
- Wine tasting at El Rinconcillo in Seville
- Wine tour to Ronda
- Excursion to the Sierra of Grazalema
- Wine tour to Jerez de la Frontera
- Wine tasting in Seville (II)
- Wine tour to Jerez and Sanlúcar and Iberian ham tour
- Iberian Ham Tours
- Visit to Sanlúcar de Barrameda
- Short programme on iberico ham.