Last week I ran some tapas tours, two tours related to sherry, two related to olive oil and one related to Iberian ham. On the olive oil tour I ran yesterday I took some photos of the olives. When olives develop on the tree the stone or pit is the first thing that forms inside the olive. The flesh then develops with olive oil starting to accumulate in the olive (in this part of Spain) at the end of August. The olives in the photo are now starting to add flesh around the pit.
- Iberian ham tour to the Jabugo area and Aracena
- Wine tasting at El Rinconcillo in Seville
- Wine tour to Ronda
- Excursion to the Sierra of Grazalema
- Wine tour to Jerez de la Frontera
- Wine tasting in Seville (II)
- Wine tour to Jerez and Sanlúcar and Iberian ham tour
- Iberian Ham Tours
- Visit to Sanlúcar de Barrameda
- Short programme on iberico ham.