On 30th April I wrtoe a blog entry about a wine tour to Arcos de la Frontera the previous day. An accompanying photo showed a vine with some bunches of grapes that were just starting to from. On a tour to the same vineyard today I took some photos in the same part of the vineyard, You can now see the individual grapes froming on the bunches; again these are Syrah grapes.
- Iberian ham tour to the Jabugo area and Aracena
- Wine tasting at El Rinconcillo in Seville
- Wine tour to Ronda
- Excursion to the Sierra of Grazalema
- Wine tour to Jerez de la Frontera
- Wine tasting in Seville (II)
- Wine tour to Jerez and Sanlúcar and Iberian ham tour
- Iberian Ham Tours
- Visit to Sanlúcar de Barrameda
- Short programme on iberico ham.