In November last year, I spent three days filming with a media group from Hong Kong. One of the days was spent in the Sierra de Aracena area with a visit to an organic Iberian pig farm followed by a visit to a ham-curing factory in Jabugo and then on to lunch in Aracena. Here is a link to the programme about iberico ham (in Chinese). I am the person you see explaining things at the ham factory. Hopefully, a well-known film director will see my Oscar-winning performance and offer me a role in their next project!
- Iberian ham tour to the Jabugo area and Aracena
- Wine tasting at El Rinconcillo in Seville
- Wine tour to Ronda
- Excursion to the Sierra of Grazalema
- Wine tour to Jerez de la Frontera
- Wine tasting in Seville (II)
- Wine tour to Jerez and Sanlúcar and Iberian ham tour
- Iberian Ham Tours
- Visit to Sanlúcar de Barrameda
- Short programme on iberico ham.