Yesterday (11th December) I went with a friend to Grazalema to test run a walk as I am going to be with a group on 26th December who want to do a three-hour hike. They are staying near Ronda and Grazalema is only a 35 minute drive away. Anyway, the walk we did was fantastic although I will have to shorten it a bit for the group I’ll be with as it took us over 4 hours. The scenery in the Sierra de Grazalema is stunning and if it’s sunny like yesterday, walking is an absolute pleasure. Below are some of the photos I took along the route.
- Iberian ham tour to the Jabugo area and Aracena
- Wine tasting at El Rinconcillo in Seville
- Wine tour to Ronda
- Excursion to the Sierra of Grazalema
- Wine tour to Jerez de la Frontera
- Wine tasting in Seville (II)
- Wine tour to Jerez and Sanlúcar and Iberian ham tour
- Iberian Ham Tours
- Visit to Sanlúcar de Barrameda
- Short programme on iberico ham.