At midday last Saturday (20th September) I organised a wine tasting lunch for a group of 8 Norwegians. They requested a tasting of Spanish reds with a sweet wine with the dessert. We tasted two Tempranillo based wines along with wines that were 100% Garnacha (Grenache) and 100% Mencia as well as two others, of which one was principally Monastrell (Mouvedre) and the other principally Syrah. We tasted the reds in two groups and voted on which dish went best with each wine as there were 2-3 different dishes for each group. I think everyone really enjoyed the event; below are a few photos as testimony.
- Iberian ham tour to the Jabugo area and Aracena
- Wine tasting at El Rinconcillo in Seville
- Wine tour to Ronda
- Excursion to the Sierra of Grazalema
- Wine tour to Jerez de la Frontera
- Wine tasting in Seville (II)
- Wine tour to Jerez and Sanlúcar and Iberian ham tour
- Iberian Ham Tours
- Visit to Sanlúcar de Barrameda
- Short programme on iberico ham.